Today@Dal» Go to news main
Student blog writing contest ‑ What does Global Health Mean to you?
Theme: What does global health mean to you?
Submissions Due: April 9 @ 11:59PM
Word count: 300-500
Our office is excited to launch our first Blog Writing Competition open to all students at Dalhousie University.
Unpublished and published pieces that have not previously been chosen as a contest winner are eligible; 300 - 500 word limit. Students are encouraged to explore the theme of global health and will be evaluated based on idea, organization, style and grammar.
Submissions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office has partnered with the Dalhousie Writing Centre and will be offering two optional workshops for students. Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues joining the sessions.
March 30 @ 4-5 PM "Writing For a Non-Specialist Audience"
Event link: https://ca.bbcollab.com/guest/fde4074a86eb45d6b50fcbec40fbe0ff
March 31 @ 3-4 PM "Reducing Wordiness"
Event link: https://ca.bbcollab.com/collab/ui/session/guest/3bec324c6de84b569a00b3a6ddc64984
- Dal Bookstore re‑opens today for in‑person shopping
- Senate news: Louise Spiteri elected Chair for three‑year term
- Virtual Study Skills Workshops (Halifax)
- Job postings
- Status update: Dalhousie Advanced Network Project
- Campus flags lowered
- Teaching Assistant posting: Information Management, INFO 6513
- Invitation to participate in a culturally responsive teaching study