Today@Dal» Go to news main
Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Health Sciences
There are 2 Part-time Academic positions available at the School of Health Sciences for Winter 2021 (Health Sciences).
Deadline for application: October 30, 2020.
Pay rate: Per CUPE Collective Agreement
The positions are Sessional Lecturers in courses HSCE 2000.03, Health Care Ethics, and HSCE 3000.3, Culture, Diversity and Health.
Details of job summary, requirements, and how to apply can be found at:
- https://dal.peopleadmin.ca/postings/4588 (for HSCE 2000.03)
- https://dal.peopleadmin.ca/postings/4587 (for HSCE 3000.03).
All offers of employment as a Part-Time Academic are conditional upon sufficient student enrolment in the course and approval by the University.
Dalhousie University is committed to fostering a collegial culture grounded in diversity and inclusiveness. The University encourages applications from Indigenous persons, persons with a disability, racially visible persons, women, persons of a minority sexual orientation and/or gender identity, and all candidates who would contribute to the diversity of our community. For more information, please visit www.dal.ca/hiringfordiversity.
- Job Postings
- Sexton power shutdown
- Ready. Set. SAVE! Dal Bookstore Cyber Sale Now On
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Faculty of Science
- Dal Bookstore Cyber Sale: Nov. 27‑30
- Faculty members: Textbook orders for winter term still being accepted
- For new and aspiring university and college academic administrators
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ School of Communication Sciences and Disorders