Today@Dal» Go to news main
Marker Posting ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture/Faculty of Agriculture
Posting Date: September 16, 2020
Application Deadline: September 23, 2020
Position: CUPE – Marker position available for the course ANSC3002 (Domestic Animal Behavior) in the 2020 fall semester.
Department Location: Haley Institute, Dalhousie Agricultural Campus
Pay Rate: In accordance with the CUPE Collective Agreement.
Marking course assignments. Approved number of hours for the semester is 24.
Requirements of Position(s):
Background in Animal Science is required. Background in domestic animal behaviour experience would be considered an asset.
To apply for this position, please submit a resume, including the contact information of (3) references, by the application deadline to:
Donna Jamieson, Administrative Assistant
Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture, Dalhousie University
Dalhousie University is committed to fostering a collegial culture grounded in diversity and inclusiveness. The university encourages applications from Indigenous persons, persons with a disability, racially visible persons, women, persons of a minority sexual orientation and/or gender identity, and all candidates who would contribute to the diversity of our community. For more information, please visit www.dal.ca/hiringfordiversity
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Health Sciences
- Dalplex Parking Lot Closure ‑ October 22nd to November 6th
- Survey ‑‑ The future of university education: competency‑based micro‑credentialing as the path forward?
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture/Faculty of Agriculture
- Children needed for an online creativity study
- Job Postings
- Space still available for our babysitting matching service
- Job Postings