Today@Dal» Go to news main
SURGE Student Survey
SURGE Science Sandbox wants to hear from YOU!
SURGE is Dalhousie's science innovation “sandbox” that trains science students to translate scientific discovery into economic growth and solutions to the world’s big problems. We do this by providing training in a variety of areas, including design thinking, innovation, and entrepreneurship opportunities. The end goal of SURGE is to help students to develop and expand on their current skills, to build networks, and to introduce students to opportunities that exist within science alongside academia and research. Our programming is FREE and open to all Dalhousie students, staff and faculty. With this semester's events moving online, we would like input from students on what types and formats of workshops would be of value to you.
The results of the survey will be used to create meaningful and relevant programming for students. As an extra incentive, there will be a prize draw for a $100 gift card if completed by midnight on August 9, 2020.
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Mudkip
- Part‑time academic posting: History of Science and Technology Program (University of King's College)
- Advanced English courses available to students and community this spring and summer
- Teaching Assistant posting: PHAC 1471 (Pharmacology)
- Job posting
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Moo‑Joe Sebastien Soucy
- Markers posting: Department of Spanish & Latin American Studies
- Coming soon: A new look for the myDal homepage