Today@Dal» Go to news main
Campus‑wide steam shutdown
Owing to operational reasons, the steam outage originally slated for July 8th HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED. The outage will now begin on Thursday July 9th at 5.00 pm. As previously mentioned the outage will last about 18 hours; the steam supply will operational by noon on Friday July 10th
This will be a campus wide shutdown.
Should you require assistance from FM staff during or after the outage, please submit a work request in FAMIS.
Thanks for your co-operation and sorry for any inconvenience.
Please contact Stuart McCormack, Project Manager, 902-497-1966, with related questions or concerns.
- Job Posting ‑ Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture
- SURGE Student Survey
- Job Postings
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Department of Russian Studies
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Department of German
- Online Project Management Certification
- Job Posting ‑ Instructional Design Assistant