Today@Dal» Go to news main
Room bookings for recording lectures
Starting Monday, June 29, faculty and instructors can record lectures on Studley Campus.
Bookings will be approved by the Academic Scheduling & Examinations team in the Registrar’s Office. Technical support for the equipment in the rooms will be provided by Academic Technology Services (ATS) of the Dalhousie Libraries. Three categories of rooms have been identified based on the equipment available in the rooms.
For full information, visit the Classroom Technologies website.
- Teaching Assistant & Lab Demonstrator Postings: College of Pharmacy
- Teaching Assistant posting: Faculty of Science
- SuperNOVA in‑person STEM camps now available!
- Online research study opportunity
- The Dal Bookstore: We’re here to continue to serve you
- Reminder about mandatory safety training
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture/Faculty of Agriculture
- Job Posting ‑ Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science