Today@Dal» Go to news main
Invitation from Dalhousie researchers to participate in an online survey
The International Chronic and Complex Conditions Research Group (IC3RG) and the PRISM-CC Research Team is recruiting participants for an online survey.
If you are 18 years of age or older, live with 1 or more chronic conditions (mental and physical), and read/speak English, you may be eligible to participate in this online survey.
The purpose of the survey is to hear what you want your health care providers to ask about self-management. Your answers to the survey questions will help the research team design a questionnaire that can be used in clinical and research settings to assess patients' ability to self-manage their chronic conditions.
Upon completion of the survey, you will have a chance to enter in a draw for 1 of 4 $100.00 Amazon gift cards!
Complete the survey by following this link: https://surveys.dal.ca/opinio/s?s=55372
If you have any questions, please contact the PRISM-CC Research Team at email@example.com.
- Teaching Assistants and Marker/Demonstrator Posting: Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Job Posting
- Job posting
- Teaching Assistant & Lab Demonstrator Postings: College of Pharmacy
- Teaching Assistant posting: Faculty of Science
- SuperNOVA in‑person STEM camps now available!
- Online research study opportunity
- The Dal Bookstore: We’re here to continue to serve you