Today@Dal» Go to news main
Walking study needs participants
If you are sedentary to moderately active, over the age of 18 and have no history of ankle, knee or hip problems, you may be interested in participating in a walking study at Dalhousie University in the School of Physiotherapy. The study requires two visits spaced one week apart for 2.5-3.0 hours per visit.
Please call Rebecca Moyer 902-494-2028, or email email@example.com for more information.
- Job Posting ‑ Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture
- SURGE Student Survey
- Job Postings
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Department of Russian Studies
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Department of German
- Online Project Management Certification
- Job Posting ‑ Instructional Design Assistant