Today@Dal» Go to news main
Call for Proposals: DCUTL 2020
We cordially invite you to the 24th annual Dalhousie Conference on University Teaching and Learning (DCUTL) “Educating the Whole Student” which will take place the 29-30 April 2020 in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Please visit the conference website for more details on the call.
- Colleagues are invited to submit proposals for sessions that might consider, but are not limited to, the following questions:
- How can educating the whole student foster relationships and build community to promote learning?
- How does the work of student affairs intersect with the concept of educating the whole student?
- How do we support "soft-skill" development?
- Does the curriculum include opportunities for educating students holistically?
- What initiatives around educating the whole student are currently in practice at our institutions?
- How do we educate the whole student online? Using technology? In large classes? In graduate seminars?
The deadline for proposals is: Monday, 3 February 2020
- Job Posting ‑ Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture
- SURGE Student Survey
- Job Postings
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Department of Russian Studies
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Department of German
- Online Project Management Certification
- Job Posting ‑ Instructional Design Assistant