Today@Dal» Go to news main
Talking Mental Health
Life has challenges; it's a given. So being faced with a challenge isn't a problem, necessarily. Having ways to access problem solving is your best bet to moving through and past your challenges. When the next steps aren't clear, reach out to the free and confidential resource available through Dal's Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
Watch this short video overview of EFAP: https://player.vimeo.com/video/262235539
Help normalize seeking help by sharing this with others who work at Dal.
Everyone has a reason to contact EFAP – http://workhealthlife.com or 1-800-387-4765
- Job Posting ‑ Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture
- SURGE Student Survey
- Job Postings
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Department of Russian Studies
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Department of German
- Online Project Management Certification
- Job Posting ‑ Instructional Design Assistant