Today@Dal» Go to news main
Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Business and Social Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture
POSTING DATE: September 20, 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 30, 2019 – or until position filled
POSITION: TA – Winter 2020 – January to April 2020
AGRI 3001 - ISSUES IN AGRICULTURAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
DEPARTMENT/LOCATION: Business and Social Sciences, Agricultural Campus
PAY RATE: 110 hours as per CUPE Collective Agreement - $2,685.00 gross.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
1) Preparation: Reviewing articles/videos relevant to course (required for providing student feedback as well as guidance to and grading of assignments).
2) Office Duties: Replying to student questions (usually by email); meeting with supervisor.
3) Marking, Grading, and Invigilating: Interacting with students to provide guidance, feedback, and help with major assignments.
REQUIREMENTS OF POSITION: Applicants with a relevant degree (i.e., related to agriculture, health promotion, health behaviour, occupational health and safety) are encouraged to apply. Knowledge of issues related to farm health and safety would be an asset.
Applications must include a cover letter clarifying qualifications and relevant experience, and a curriculum vitae.
If you are interested in the above position, please apply in writing by the application deadline to:
Steven Dukeshire, Department Chair
Department of Business & Social Sciences
Dalhousie University, Faculty of Agriculture
P. O. Box 550, Truro, NS B2N 5E3
Dalhousie University is committed to fostering a collegial culture grounded in diversity and inclusiveness. The University encourages applications from Aboriginal people, persons with a disability, racially visible persons, women, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and all candidates who would contribute to the diversity of our community.
- Free Online Design and Delivery Course Extended
- Senate Meeting ‑ June 8 2020
- Reminder: Dal University Club AGM today
- Rhodes Global Scholarship
- Accessing The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Job Postings
- Job Posting ‑ Civil and Resource Engineering/Faculty of Engineering
- Job Postings