Today@Dal» Go to news main
Marker Posting ‑ School of Health & Human Performance
Position: Assist instructor in marking and/or grade the written work of students.
For a detailed description of each course please refer to the course outline in the 2019/2020 academic calendar (timetable listings subject to change).
Position Requirements: Undergraduate degree in Kinesiology, Health Promotion or Recreation and Leisure Studies.
Pay Rate: In accordance with CUPE Collective Apply: In writing (CV and cover letter) by the application deadline to: Samantha Wilson, Administrative Manager email@example.com
All offers of employment as a part-time academic are conditional upon sufficient student enrolment in the course and approval by the University. Dalhousie University is committed to fostering a collegial culture grounded in diversity and inclusiveness. The university encourages applications from Aboriginal people, persons with a disability, racially visible persons, women, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and all candidates who would contribute to the diversity of our community.
- Abandoned Bike Collection ‑ Last Chance to Claim your Bike
- Specials this week at the Dalhousie University Club
- The fall Epass Registration will open in 2 weeks!
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ College of Sustainability
- Job Postings
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Health Sciences/Faculty of Health
- FREE Study Skills Workshops (Halifax)
- Take Our Kids to Work Day, November 6