Today@Dal» Go to news main
Marker Postings ‑ Plant, Food, and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture
POSTING DATE: July 8, 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: July 20, 2019
POSITION: Markers – 2 positions available
[Sept – March 2020] DEPARTMENT/LOCATION: PFES
PAY RATE: $16.61 hour
WORK ASSIGNMENT: The marker will assist with Biology I, Biology II and Microbiology
Duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Grade assignments and quizzes
2. Return marked assignments on a timely fashion, maximum 1 week.
REQUIREMENTS OF POSITION:
Must have experience in marking, good academic record and be well organized.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE ABOVE POSITION, PLEASE SEND YOUR C.V. BY THE APPLICATION DEADLINE:
All offers of employment are conditional upon sufficient student enrolment in the course and approval by the University.
Dalhousie University is an Employment Equity/Affirmative Action employer.
The University encourages applications from qualified Aboriginal peoples, persons with a disability, racially visible persons and women.
- Job Postings
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture/Faculty of Agriculture
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Early Modern Studies Program
- Fall 2019 Computer Application Courses
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ School of Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Specials this week at the UClub ~ All are welcome!
- Job Postings
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ College of Sustainability