Today@Dal» Go to news main
Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Public Administration/Faculty of Management
Posting Date: June 19, 2019
Application Deadline: July 2, 2019
Position: Lecturer (September 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019)
Department: School of Public Administration
Pay Rate: In accordance with the CUPE collective agreement
PUAD 5140 – Quantitative Methods
The Sessional Lecturer will be responsible for a half credit course in the area of Quantitative Methods offered to graduate students in the Public Administration program. The Instructor will be responsible for all aspects of the teaching and administration of the class and be available for two hours per week outside class times for student consultations. The candidate reports to the Director of the School.
Requirements of Position:
A Masters Degree in Economics or equivalent. Previous university-level teaching at the Master’s level is required as is demonstrated teaching effectiveness at the Master’s level.
If you are interested in the above position, please apply in writing by the application deadline to:
School of Public Administration
Fax: 902 494 7023
All offers of employment as a part-time academic are conditional upon sufficient student enrolment in the course and approval by the University.
Dalhousie University is committed to fostering a collegial culture grounded in diversity and inclusiveness. The University encourages applications from Aboriginal people, persons with a disability, racially visible persons, women, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and all candidates who would contribute to the diversity of our community.
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology/FASS
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ School of Public Administration
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Certificate in Intercultural Communication
- Renovations to Macdonald Building to affect building access, nearby stairwell
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Marker Postings ‑ Plant, Food, and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture
- Be part of Dalhousie's Pride Parade float entry
- Upgraded myCareer system now online