Today@Dal» Go to news main
Retirement Celebration ‑ Rhonda Mitchell
Financial Services would like to invite you to a retirement reception for Rhonda Mitchell which will be held on Monday, April 22nd from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. in the Lord Dalhousie Room, Henry Hicks Building, room 141.
Rhonda is retiring following 18 years of service in Financial Services in her role as Travel/Cheque Requisition Clerk in Accounts Payable. Her vast experience in the expense claims area, along with her positive and professional approach, will be greatly missed by colleagues in the department and across the University.
We thank Rhonda for her contributions to Dalhousie and wish her the very best in this next chapter of her life.
- Ocean School wins digital award
- Job Postings ‑ Faculty of Science, Environmental Science Program
- New SuperNOVA camp at Dal AC
- Castine Way traffic disruption
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Social Work
- Marker Posting ‑ Bachelor of Management
- 1818‑2018 Sign Returns
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Medical Neuroscience