Today@Dal» Go to news main
Campus Climate survey open until April 30
All faculty, staff and students are invited to complete a Campus Climate survey to help inform and shape the future work of Dalhousie’s Diversity and Inclusiveness Strategy. The survey is designed to help understand faculty, staff and student experiences, beliefs and perceptions of equity, diversity and inclusion at Dalhousie University. You could win a $50 gift card from the Dalhousie Bookstore or the University Club for participating.
There are three Campus Climate surveys for:
Faculty - https://surveys.dal.ca/opinio/s?s=48093
Student - https://surveys.dal.ca/opinio/s?s=48094
The survey takes approximately 10 – 15 minutes to complete. It is anonymous and voluntary.
Paper survey copies can be requested through email@example.com and will also be available at the Office of Human Rights and Equity Services, 4th Floor, MacDonald Building, Studley campus and the Library, Truro campus.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ School of Social Work
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Faculty of Science, Integrated Science Program (and Philosophy)
- CSB Parking Lot Closure
- Facilities Management Wins Co‑Ed Softball League
- Valuing Employee Performance (Supervisors Session)
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Rowe School of Business/Faculty of Management
- Marker / Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Bachelor of Management/ Faculty of Management
- ITS Web Renewal Project – Redesigned Websites for ITS Department