Today@Dal» Go to news main
Campus Climate survey open until April 30
All faculty, staff and students are invited to complete a Campus Climate survey to help inform and shape the future work of Dalhousie’s Diversity and Inclusiveness Strategy. The survey is designed to help understand faculty, staff and student experiences, beliefs and perceptions of equity, diversity and inclusion at Dalhousie University. You could win a $50 gift card from the Dalhousie Bookstore or the University Club for participating.
There are three Campus Climate surveys for:
Faculty - https://surveys.dal.ca/opinio/s?s=48093
Student - https://surveys.dal.ca/opinio/s?s=48094
The survey takes approximately 10 – 15 minutes to complete. It is anonymous and voluntary.
Paper survey copies can be requested through email@example.com and will also be available at the Office of Human Rights and Equity Services, 4th Floor, MacDonald Building, Studley campus and the Library, Truro campus.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School for Resource and Environmental Studies
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Health Sciences/Faculty of Health
- Job Postings
- Specials for this week at the Dalhousie University Club
- ORS Researcher Portal
- Grad Studies wins Healthy Workplace Award
- Urban Nature Walk: Birds
- Ocean School wins digital award