Today@Dal» Go to news main
Reminder: Healthy Workplace Award call for nominations
The Heathy Workplace Award, first presented in 2011, recognizes a faculty or department that demonstrates efforts in one or more of the seven dimensions of wellness: physical, emotional, intellectual, interpersonal/social, spiritual, environmental and workload management. The recipient is chosen by the Healthy Workplace Collaborative, a committee comprised of faculty and staff members from across the university.
The nomination form can be found on MyDal: https://dalu.sharepoint.com/sites/mydal/dc/hr/Human%20Resources%20Documents/hr-hyd-hwawardnonimation.docx.
Also available for review are the practices from past winners: https://dalu.sharepoint.com/sites/mydal/dc/hr/Human%20Resources%20Documents/hr-hyd-hwpractices.pdf.
The deadline for nominations is 4:30 pm. Monday, April 1,
2019. The winning department will be recognized at the Legacy Awards (https://www.dal.ca/dept/hr/legacy-awards.html) in June
- 19‑21 Year Old Study Participants Needed
- Teaching and Marking Assistant Postings ‑ Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Classics
- David Cormier's Retirement Celebration ‑ Today
- New Online Program: Certificate in Public Policy & Management
- Don’t miss Strawberry Jam!
- Student Accounts Closing at 2pm Wednesday
- Job Posting ‑ Caring Near and Far