Today@Dal» Go to news main
Scholarship @ Dal Libraries ‑ New series starting fall 2018
Dal Libraries is launching a new seminar series this month focused on research tools and services. This series will focus on a range of topics going forward but the fall 2018 sessions will focus on aspects of the publishing and research process including research reporting, rights and impact.
Open Access: Tips for Planning
Wednesday, October 24, 12–1 p.m.
Presented by: Geoff Brown
Taking Charge of your Professional Identity: Tools & Metrics
Friday, November 9, 12–1 p.m.
Presented by: Melissa Rothfus & Melissa Helwig
Copyright and Author Rights
Friday, November 23, 12–1 p.m.
Presented by: Roger Gillis
Intro to Research Data Management
Friday, November 30, 12–1 p.m.
Presented by: Erin MacPherson & Sarah Stevenson
All sessions will be online only. Register for links to individual sessions at: https://dal.ca.libguides.com/ScholarshipSeries
- Hancock parking lot closed this weekend (May 25 and 26)
- Power Shutdown on Sexton Campus Saturday, May 25
- Job Postings ‑ Department of French
- Job Postings ‑ University of King's College
- Youth recruitment for study
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School for Resource and Environmental Studies
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Health Sciences/Faculty of Health
- Job Postings