Today@Dal» Go to news main
Summer Competency Camp Winners
Congratulations to the 10 early bird prize registration winners – Ross Tulloch, Gail Creaser, Yannan Huang, Lesley Brechin, Helena Martel, James Wilson, Crystal Cheli, Anila Balakrishnan, and Mary Anne Dib.
You can still register for Summer Competency Camp.
This is hard CORE summer competency camp – it's Skillsoft Online training designed to close skill gaps and strengthen your Dal Core Competencies. Training camp runs for 6 weeks from July 16- August 27. Everyone registered will receive a weekly camp update featuring new learning activities for each competency.
Don't worry if you miss a week - you will still get all the camp activity information and can complete the training at your own pace. Don't miss out on going to camp.
Make sure that you are camp ready. Check that you can login to Skillsoft Online Learning
Note: Skillsoft requires a unique user ID that is generated by Talent Management within the first two weeks of your employment at Dal. If you do not know your unique ID please go to Skillsoft Online Learning and use the “forgot your user ID” link. When entering your e-mail address, use your Net ID e-mail address (e.g. email@example.com). Skillsoft does not recognize any other e-mail address you may use.
If you have never accessed Skillsoft before try Welcome or welcome as your password (it may be case sensitive depending on when you were entered into the system). If you have customized your password and forget what it is use the “forgot your password” link to set a new one - noting again to enter your Net ID e-mail address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). If you need further support please contact email@example.com 494-1115.
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ International Development Studies/FASS
- Job Postings
- Complimentary Move More day pass for faculty and staff
- Help your students discover opportunities at Dalhousie
- Part‑Time Research Coordinator ‑ OPTx Research Team
- Research Technician Posting ‑ Department of Plant, Food, and Environmental Sciences
- Two power shutdowns and Tupper fumehood shutdown this weekend
- Reminder: HR introduces new Workplace Wellness Grants Program