Today@Dal» Go to news main
Atlantic Universities' Teaching Showcase 2018
Engaging Learners Through Experiential and High Impact
Practices in Higher Education
Saturday, October 20, 2018
Cox Institute, Agricultural Campus, Truro, Nova Scotia
Have you developed experiential or high impact teaching practices that have had a significant impact for your students, your program and/or the broader community that you would like to share with others? Have you discovered easily implemented high impact strategies that you think might make a difference in other institutions? What challenges have you faced and how have you overcome them? Do you want to learn more about how high impact practices, particularly through experiential learning opportunities, create meaningful learning outcomes for our 21st century graduates? Then please join us, along with our plenary speaker – Dr. Pat Maher, 3M Teaching Fellow at Cape Breton University, on October 20 for the 2018 AAU Teaching Showcase at Dalhousie University’s Agriculture Campus in Truro, NS.
The deadline for the submission of proposals will be Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 11:59 pm.
Registration for Dalhousie attendees is only $100.
For more information on the conference, please visit https://www.dal.ca/dept/clt/events-news/special-events/AAU_2018.html or contact the Centre for Learning and Teaching at 902-494-1622 or email@example.com.
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Microbiology & Immunology
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Faculty of Science
- Job Postings
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Psychology and Neuroscience / Faculty of Science
- Annual Dalhousie Carol Sing
- Taking Notes ‑ A Skill to Develop
- Ocean Frontier Institute: Consultation on Phase 2 research funding
- Marker Postings ‑ Bachelor of Management