Today@Dal» Go to news main
EPass program Spring roll out
Dalhousie University is proud to provide for the 7th year running the discounted Employee Bus Pass Program. The SmartTrip program, which is a partnership between the Office of Sustainability and Halifax Transit, provides a 25% discount on all pass types.
New Spring Sign-Ups:
Sign up for the June-May EPass employee bus pass on Thursday April 12th. To sign up, please come to room 512 of the Central Services Building, 5th floor, 1236 Henry Street on Thursday April 12th between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm to fill out an enrollment form and have your photo taken. If you cannot make this time, please make alternative arrangements with the Office of Sustainability (email@example.com). If you have any questions about the EPass program, eligibility, or rates please visit here.
To be eligible to take part in this program you must be a Dalhousie permanent employee (full-time and part-time), full time grant paid, post-docs, or an associated employee. No casual employees will be able to participate. If you have questions about the EPass program, eligibility, rates, or program duration, please contact Jennifer Allott, Office of Sustainability (firstname.lastname@example.org) (902) 494-2015 or visit the frequently asked questions section of the EPass website.
- Part‑time Academic Posting ‑ School for Resource and Environmental Studies
- Dalplex Parking Lot Changes ‑ Effective Monday, Sept. 24
- Senate Agenda for September 24, 2018
- Get Ready for Pink Day ‑ Tuesday, Sept. 25
- Steel Oceans Sciences Building 4th Floor Restricted Access
- Studying for Success Workshops (Halifax)
- Frontiers in Ocean Sustainability
- Studley Campus Bioblitz