Today@Dal» Go to news main
Get to Know your DalCard #6: DalCard Plus
Have you heard about the DalCard Plus Program? A bit different than your normal DalCard, the DalCard Plus works like a departmental credit card and may be used to make departmental purchases at all DalCard vendors. It's easy to use - at the end of the month, your purchases are automatically billed to your department by journal entry.
Use your DalCard Plus at the on and off campus vendors, including restaurants, convenience stores, grocery stores and the Bookstore.
If your department would like to have a DalCard Plus, simply complete the application form and return it to the DalCard Office.
Your DalCard is more than an ID card. For more information, visit dal.ca/dalcard or contact the DalCard office at (902) 494-2334.
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Bachelor of Management
- To Tell Dalhousie's Story: Speak a Poem Insurgent / Sound a Piano Insolent!
- Job Postings
- Fitness Centre Driveway
- Research Bootcamp for RAs, TAs, & grad students
- Senior Instructor Position ‑ School of Health Administration/Schulich School of Law
- Dr. Afua Cooper named new HRM Poet Laureate
- Aligning your goals and priorities