Today@Dal» Go to news main
March 9‑11: 'Bring A Buddy' Weekend at Dalplex & Sexton Gym
To show some additional appreciation to our members, we want to spread some fitness love this winter!
From Friday, March 9 to Sunday, March 11, Dalplex and Sexton Gym members and full-time Dal students can take advantage of our free 'Bring A Buddy' weekend and can bring along a friend, co-worker, spouse, child, neighbour, etc for a workout for free!
Play a game of basketball or squash, try out a new fitness class, make a
splash in an open swim in the pool, work up a sweat in the weight rooms or cardio rooms, go for a run on the track, bring the kids to the Fun Zone - the possibilities are endless!
Some conditions apply, details available online: http://bit.ly/2FkIT9T
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: School of Occupational Therapy
- This week's specials at the Dalhousie University Club
- Mosiac Calendar ‑ Observances and Events
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: School of Health Administration
- Part‑Time Academic Postings: Department of Biology
- MacEachen Institute appoints Founding Fellows
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: School of Public Administration
- Part‑Time Academic Posting (repost): Dept. of Business and Social Sciences (Faculty of Agriculture)