Today@Dal» Go to news main
March 9‑11: 'Bring A Buddy' Weekend at Dalplex & Sexton Gym
To show some additional appreciation to our members, we want to spread some fitness love this winter!
From Friday, March 9 to Sunday, March 11, Dalplex and Sexton Gym members and full-time Dal students can take advantage of our free 'Bring A Buddy' weekend and can bring along a friend, co-worker, spouse, child, neighbour, etc for a workout for free!
Play a game of basketball or squash, try out a new fitness class, make a
splash in an open swim in the pool, work up a sweat in the weight rooms or cardio rooms, go for a run on the track, bring the kids to the Fun Zone - the possibilities are endless!
Some conditions apply, details available online: http://bit.ly/2FkIT9T
- Participants for Sleep Education Focus Group Study
- "Dalhousie University: A 200th Anniversary Portrait" ‑ Pre‑order offer for faculty and staff
- Job Postings
- Last chance: Have your say about the Dalhousie University Club
- Chinese Embassy
- EPass program Spring roll out
- Nomination deadline extended to April 16 for President's Award for the Advancement of Equity, Diversity and Inclusiveness (EDI)
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ International Development Studies