Today@Dal» Go to news main
Reminder: President's Research Excellence Awards nominations are due on March 16th
A brief reminder that the inaugural call for nominations for the Dalhousie University President's Research Excellence Awards is now open. These Awards have been created to recognize the research achievements of Dalhousie faculty members at all stages of their careers.
There are two categories of award: 1) The President's Award for Emerging Investigators will be presented annually to outstanding young career researchers who are within seven (7) years of their first independent academic appointments; 2) the President's Award for Research Impact will be awarded annually to outstanding investigators, in any field, to recognize and celebrate major research contributions within the last three to five years that have had significant impact.
Submission deadline: March 16, 2018
For information regarding the nomination process, please contact Maureen Keough, Manager, Research Awards and Prizes (Maureen.Keough@dal.ca).
- Financial Services are Moving ‑ November 20th
- Dalplex Christmas Craft Market is NEXT WEEK
- Rock Breaking on Oxford Street
- Access to CSB
- Parking Changes at Hancock
- Job Postings ‑ School of Occupational Therapy
- Angela Davis Building Belonging Gathering ‑ Nov 20
- Research Assistant Posting ‑ School of Occupational Therapy