Today@Dal» Go to news main
Reminder: President's Research Excellence Awards nominations are due on March 16th
A brief reminder that the inaugural call for nominations for the Dalhousie University President's Research Excellence Awards is now open. These Awards have been created to recognize the research achievements of Dalhousie faculty members at all stages of their careers.
There are two categories of award: 1) The President's Award for Emerging Investigators will be presented annually to outstanding young career researchers who are within seven (7) years of their first independent academic appointments; 2) the President's Award for Research Impact will be awarded annually to outstanding investigators, in any field, to recognize and celebrate major research contributions within the last three to five years that have had significant impact.
Submission deadline: March 16, 2018
For information regarding the nomination process, please contact Maureen Keough, Manager, Research Awards and Prizes (Maureen.Keough@dal.ca).
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ International Development Studies/FASS
- Job Postings
- Complimentary Move More day pass for faculty and staff
- Help your students discover opportunities at Dalhousie
- Part‑Time Research Coordinator ‑ OPTx Research Team
- Research Technician Posting ‑ Department of Plant, Food, and Environmental Sciences
- Two power shutdowns and Tupper fumehood shutdown this weekend
- Reminder: HR introduces new Workplace Wellness Grants Program