Today@Dal» Go to news main
No Water at Studley Gym on March 6, Renos Extended to March 23
Please be aware that the renovations taking place to the women's locker room at Studley Gym require that the water must be shut off to the building on Tuesday, March 6, beginning at 8am.
The renovations are also being extended and are now expected to be
complete by March 23, 2018 (updated from March 9).
During renovations a temporary women's locker room will be available across
the hall, with showers, limited day-use lockers and an alternate washroom.
Work is expected to include upgrades to shower and toilet stalls, sinks, vanities and painting.
We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Frontiers in Ocean Sustainability
- Studley Campus Bioblitz
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Rowe School of Business/Faculty of Management
- Luncheon specials this week ‑ grab a friend and come to the University Club!
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Department of Classics
- National Payroll Week
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Physics & Atmospheric Science
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Business and Social Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture