Today@Dal» Go to news main
No Water at Studley Gym on March 6, Renos Extended to March 23
Please be aware that the renovations taking place to the women's locker room at Studley Gym require that the water must be shut off to the building on Tuesday, March 6, beginning at 8am.
The renovations are also being extended and are now expected to be
complete by March 23, 2018 (updated from March 9).
During renovations a temporary women's locker room will be available across
the hall, with showers, limited day-use lockers and an alternate washroom.
Work is expected to include upgrades to shower and toilet stalls, sinks, vanities and painting.
We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- NRC‑IRAP Science and Technology Assistance Program
- Job Posting ‑ Psychology and Neuroscience
- Teaching Assistant/Marker Opportunities: School of Health Sciences
- Specials this week at the Club ‑ Please join us!
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School of Nursing
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Earth Sciences
- Job Postings ‑ School of Social Work
- Job Postings