Today@Dal» Go to news main
No Water at Studley Gym on March 6, Renos Extended to March 23
Please be aware that the renovations taking place to the women's locker room at Studley Gym require that the water must be shut off to the building on Tuesday, March 6, beginning at 8am.
The renovations are also being extended and are now expected to be
complete by March 23, 2018 (updated from March 9).
During renovations a temporary women's locker room will be available across
the hall, with showers, limited day-use lockers and an alternate washroom.
Work is expected to include upgrades to shower and toilet stalls, sinks, vanities and painting.
We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Financial Services are Moving ‑ November 20th
- Dalplex Christmas Craft Market is NEXT WEEK
- Rock Breaking on Oxford Street
- Access to CSB
- Parking Changes at Hancock
- Job Postings ‑ School of Occupational Therapy
- Angela Davis Building Belonging Gathering ‑ Nov 20
- Research Assistant Posting ‑ School of Occupational Therapy