Today@Dal» Go to news main
No Water at Studley Gym on March 6, Renos Extended to March 23
Please be aware that the renovations taking place to the women's locker room at Studley Gym require that the water must be shut off to the building on Tuesday, March 6, beginning at 8am.
The renovations are also being extended and are now expected to be
complete by March 23, 2018 (updated from March 9).
During renovations a temporary women's locker room will be available across
the hall, with showers, limited day-use lockers and an alternate washroom.
Work is expected to include upgrades to shower and toilet stalls, sinks, vanities and painting.
We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Research Coordinator posting ‑ College of Pharmacy, Faculty of Health
- There's still time to Move More this February
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Environmental Science ‑ Faculty of Science
- Dal Med NB researchers partner with tech companies to better treat vulnerable patients
- Job Postings
- Job Postings ‑ University of King's College
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Public Administration/Management
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Department of Economics