Today@Dal» Go to news main
Develop your competency in Resource and Process Management
Resource and Process Management is one of Dalhousie's Leadership Competencies.
It is described as: “Efficiently managing resources (people, funding, materials and space) and processes to achieve organizational objectives”. At the individual level of this competency one behaviour is to “practice effective self-management”.
Emotional Intelligence: Building Self-Management Skills is a 30 minute video that explores:
· Types of self-management techniques
· Personal recovery and rescue techniques
Through effective self-management you are better able to mobilize resources to get the job done and provide effective leadership to others.
Note: If you have misplaced your Skillsoft specific log in information please go to Skillsoft Online Learning and use the “forgot your user ID” link. If you have never accessed Skillsoft before use Welcome or welcome as your password (it may be case sensitive depending on when you were entered into the system). If you have customized your password and forget what it is use the “forgot your password” link to set a new one. If you need further support please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- NRC‑IRAP Science and Technology Assistance Program
- Job Posting ‑ Psychology and Neuroscience
- Teaching Assistant/Marker Opportunities: School of Health Sciences
- Specials this week at the Club ‑ Please join us!
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School of Nursing
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Earth Sciences
- Job Postings ‑ School of Social Work
- Job Postings