Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie study targets benefits and risks of pot for people with PTSD
Dalhousie University research team is looking for the story behind the risks and benefits of marijuana for people with posttraumatic stress disorder.
The team led by addictions expert Dr. Sherry Stewart wants to talk to veterans in the Halifax area who either self-administer marijuana or get the drug through medicinal prescriptions.
- Part‑time Academic Posting ‑ School for Resource and Environmental Studies
- Dalplex Parking Lot Changes ‑ Effective Monday, Sept. 24
- Senate Agenda for September 24, 2018
- Get Ready for Pink Day ‑ Tuesday, Sept. 25
- Steel Oceans Sciences Building 4th Floor Restricted Access
- Studying for Success Workshops (Halifax)
- Frontiers in Ocean Sustainability
- Studley Campus Bioblitz