Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie study targets benefits and risks of pot for people with PTSD
Dalhousie University research team is looking for the story behind the risks and benefits of marijuana for people with posttraumatic stress disorder.
The team led by addictions expert Dr. Sherry Stewart wants to talk to veterans in the Halifax area who either self-administer marijuana or get the drug through medicinal prescriptions.
- Participate & win with the Early Social Development Lab
- Atlantic Universities' Teaching Showcase 2018
- Partnering for Pain
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: Dalhousie Integrated Science Program (DISP)
- Community Open House
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: School of Occupational Therapy
- This week's specials at the Dalhousie University Club
- Mosiac Calendar ‑ Observances and Events