Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie study targets benefits and risks of pot for people with PTSD
Dalhousie University research team is looking for the story behind the risks and benefits of marijuana for people with posttraumatic stress disorder.
The team led by addictions expert Dr. Sherry Stewart wants to talk to veterans in the Halifax area who either self-administer marijuana or get the drug through medicinal prescriptions.
- Today@Dal holiday schedule
- Registrar's Office delayed opening ‑ Tuesday December 18
- Research Assistant Postings ‑ School of Public Administration/Management
- Dalhousie's United Way 50/50 draw happening this Thursday
- Reminder: Nominations are open for University‑Wide Teaching Awards
- Specials this week at the Dal UClub ‑ All are welcome!
- Reminder: Annual Dalhousie Carol Sing
- 2019 Advising Symposium ‑ only 12 spots left!