Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie study targets benefits and risks of pot for people with PTSD
Dalhousie University research team is looking for the story behind the risks and benefits of marijuana for people with posttraumatic stress disorder.
The team led by addictions expert Dr. Sherry Stewart wants to talk to veterans in the Halifax area who either self-administer marijuana or get the drug through medicinal prescriptions.
- Chinese Embassy
- Participants for Sleep Education Focus Group Study
- Job Postings
- "Dalhousie University: A 200th Anniversary Portrait" ‑ Pre‑order offer for faculty and staff
- Last chance: Have your say about the Dalhousie University Club
- Nomination deadline extended to April 16 for President's Award for the Advancement of Equity, Diversity and Inclusiveness (EDI)
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ International Development Studies
- EPass program Spring roll out