Today@Dal» Go to news main
Encouraging others to meet expectations
“Establishing clear expectations, monitoring progress and providing support to generate positive results” are some of the behaviours under the Dalhousie Leadership Competency, Accountability for Performance & Results.
Getting What You Expect from Your Delegate is a 25 minute video course that delivers practical tips. You will learn how to encourage and motivate those you delegate to as well as what to do when things go wrong in delegating. How to deliver constructive criticism is also explored.
Note: If you have misplaced your Skillsoft specific log in information please go to Skillsoft Online Learning and use the “forgot your user ID” link. If you have never accessed Skillsoft before use Welcome or welcome as your password (it may be case sensitive depending on when you were entered into the system). If you have customized your password and forget what it is use the “forgot your password” link to set a new one. If you need further support please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hancock parking lot closed this weekend (May 25 and 26)
- Power Shutdown on Sexton Campus Saturday, May 25
- Job Postings ‑ Department of French
- Job Postings ‑ University of King's College
- Youth recruitment for study
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School for Resource and Environmental Studies
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Health Sciences/Faculty of Health
- Job Postings