Today@Dal» Go to news main
Encouraging others to meet expectations
“Establishing clear expectations, monitoring progress and providing support to generate positive results” are some of the behaviours under the Dalhousie Leadership Competency, Accountability for Performance & Results.
Getting What You Expect from Your Delegate is a 25 minute video course that delivers practical tips. You will learn how to encourage and motivate those you delegate to as well as what to do when things go wrong in delegating. How to deliver constructive criticism is also explored.
Note: If you have misplaced your Skillsoft specific log in information please go to Skillsoft Online Learning and use the “forgot your user ID” link. If you have never accessed Skillsoft before use Welcome or welcome as your password (it may be case sensitive depending on when you were entered into the system). If you have customized your password and forget what it is use the “forgot your password” link to set a new one. If you need further support please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Atlantic Universities' Teaching Showcase 2018
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: Dalhousie Integrated Science Program (DISP)
- Participate & win with the Early Social Development Lab
- Partnering for Pain
- Community Open House
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: School of Occupational Therapy
- This week's specials at the Dalhousie University Club
- Mosiac Calendar ‑ Observances and Events