Today@Dal» Go to news main
Call for alumni volunteer opportunities
Over the past few years, we have asked alumni around the world to offer their support as volunteers, with over 100 individuals generously raising their hands. Volunteers are an integral part of our alumni community, and we are actively changing our process and programming so that we can better connect alumni with meaningful volunteer opportunities in the broader Dalhousie community.
If you already work with alumni volunteers, or there are any areas of need or opportunity in your department or faculty that could benefit from alumni involvement and volunteerism locally or internationally, we would like to hear from you! Our alumni volunteers have indicated that they are interested in a broad variety of opportunities, and are willing to support everything from events, mentorship, student learning and programming, student recruitment, and much more.
Whether it is a one-time event or ongoing program, please contact Stacey de Molitor with Alumni Engagement at Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 6857 and let her know of any opportunities there may be to connect alumni volunteers to your work at Dalhousie.
- Free webinar: Addressing anti‑Asian racism in the workplace
- Job posting
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Cider
- Monday, May 17 ‑ Traffic‑flow disruption on Sexton Campus
- Part‑Time Academic Postings: Department of Political Science
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Tobi Ezkiel
- Halifax's winter 2021 Lab2Market cohort graduates
- Virtual ergonomic assessment/ergonomic coaching session