Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie program receives $3M to end child soldier use in South Sudan
The Roméo Dallaire Child Soldiers Initiative at Dalhousie University is receiving $3 million from Global Affairs Canada to develop a program to end the recruitment and use of child soldiers in South Sudan.
A civil war broke out in South Sudan in 2013 and more than 19,000 children are thought to have been recruited by all sides since that time.
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Environmental Science, Faculty of Science
- Instructor Postings ‑ Department of Chemistry
- Last chance to get your tickets to the 20th annual African Nova Scotian Music Association awards show
- Job Postings
- Instructor Posting ‑ Department of Earth Sciences
- Get creative and enter the 2019 Science As Art Photo Competition
- Call for alumni volunteer opportunities
- Winter 2018 Computer Application Courses