Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie program receives $3M to end child soldier use in South Sudan
The Roméo Dallaire Child Soldiers Initiative at Dalhousie University is receiving $3 million from Global Affairs Canada to develop a program to end the recruitment and use of child soldiers in South Sudan.
A civil war broke out in South Sudan in 2013 and more than 19,000 children are thought to have been recruited by all sides since that time.
- Office of Research Services (ORS) online approval available November 15
- 2018 United Way Prize Winners
- DIY Competency Camp Week #3
- Job Postings
- Take Our Kids to Work Day, November 14
- Specials this week at the Dal UClub ‑ we are open regular hours during study week
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Bachelor of Management
- Parking disruptions ‑ Dunn and CSB