Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie program receives $3M to end child soldier use in South Sudan
The Roméo Dallaire Child Soldiers Initiative at Dalhousie University is receiving $3 million from Global Affairs Canada to develop a program to end the recruitment and use of child soldiers in South Sudan.
A civil war broke out in South Sudan in 2013 and more than 19,000 children are thought to have been recruited by all sides since that time.
- CSB General Parking Lot Closed Feb 18‑23
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ International Development Studies
- Specials this week at the Dalhousie UClub ‑ All are welcome! We open at 8 AM
- Program & Major Expo next week
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ International Development Studies/FASS
- Job Postings
- Complimentary Move More day pass for faculty and staff
- Help your students discover opportunities at Dalhousie