Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie program receives $3M to end child soldier use in South Sudan
The Roméo Dallaire Child Soldiers Initiative at Dalhousie University is receiving $3 million from Global Affairs Canada to develop a program to end the recruitment and use of child soldiers in South Sudan.
A civil war broke out in South Sudan in 2013 and more than 19,000 children are thought to have been recruited by all sides since that time.
- Construction to begin on new food outlet in Sexton Alumni Lounge
- New Dalplex entrance to open today
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture/Faculty of Agriculture
- The Dal Bookstore: Your Graduation Destination
- East doors at Mona Campbell building are emergency exit only
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Health Administration, Faculty of Health
- Job Postings
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Environmental Science Program, Faculty of Science