Today@Dal» Go to news main
A Chat with Scott White, Editor of The Conversation Canada
Scott White, Editor of the Conversation Canada, will be on campus for an information session about this exciting new-to-Canada media outlet.
Content for The Conversation Canada is created by the academic and research community, and It has a global reach of 35 million readers a month. Dalhousie is a founding partner, and the contributions from our researchers have been read close to 600,000 times and republished in 81 different media outlets from around the world.
Mr. White has been the Editor-in-Chief of The Canadian Press and Vice-President, Content Strategy and Business Development at Postmedia Network. He has an MBA from the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto and is a graduate of the journalism program at Ryerson University.
Date: Wednesday, February 14
Time: 1-2 p.m..
Location: Collaborative Health Education Building
5th Floor, Room 523
5793 University Avenue
Please RSVP to Michele Charlton by email at email@example.com
- Research Coordinator posting ‑ College of Pharmacy, Faculty of Health
- There's still time to Move More this February
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Environmental Science ‑ Faculty of Science
- Dal Med NB researchers partner with tech companies to better treat vulnerable patients
- Job Postings
- Job Postings ‑ University of King's College
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Public Administration/Management
- Computer Application Courses