Today@Dal» Go to news main
A Chat with Scott White, Editor of The Conversation Canada
Scott White, Editor of the Conversation Canada, will be on campus for an information session about this exciting new-to-Canada media outlet.
Content for The Conversation Canada is created by the academic and research community, and It has a global reach of 35 million readers a month. Dalhousie is a founding partner, and the contributions from our researchers have been read close to 600,000 times and republished in 81 different media outlets from around the world.
Mr. White has been the Editor-in-Chief of The Canadian Press and Vice-President, Content Strategy and Business Development at Postmedia Network. He has an MBA from the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto and is a graduate of the journalism program at Ryerson University.
Date: Wednesday, February 14
Time: 1-2 p.m..
Location: Collaborative Health Education Building
5th Floor, Room 523
5793 University Avenue
Please RSVP to Michele Charlton by email at email@example.com
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Health Sciences
- Dalplex Parking Lot Closure ‑ October 22nd to November 6th
- Survey ‑‑ The future of university education: competency‑based micro‑credentialing as the path forward?
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture/Faculty of Agriculture
- Children needed for an online creativity study
- Job Postings
- Space still available for our babysitting matching service
- Job Postings