Today@Dal» Go to news main
FREE Pedometers from Dalplex ‑ to help you Move More
February is Move More Month at Dalplex and to help encourage you to get your body moving more this month, we're giving away pedometers* to help you track how many steps you're taking in a day!
Simply drop by the Dalplex Customer Service desk to ask for your FREE pedometer* today (limit one per person)!
Want to challenge your co-workers to see who takes the most steps in a day/week/month? We'd be happy to drop off some pedometers* to your office! To request a delivery, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*while quantities last
- New Dalplex entrance to open today
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture/Faculty of Agriculture
- The Dal Bookstore: Your Graduation Destination
- Construction to begin on new food outlet in Sexton Alumni Lounge
- East doors at Mona Campbell building are emergency exit only
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Health Administration, Faculty of Health
- Job Postings
- Graduate Student Assistantships ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture