Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Discovery at Dalhousie brain tissue lab could lead to Alzheimer treatment
Dr. Sultan Darvesh says clinical trials of drugs to treat Alzheimer's disease have been unsuccessful largely due to difficulties diagnosing the disease, often only possible through autopsy results.
But that may change, due to a discovery made by researchers using specimens at the brain bank.
- Construction to begin on new food outlet in Sexton Alumni Lounge
- New Dalplex entrance to open today
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture/Faculty of Agriculture
- The Dal Bookstore: Your Graduation Destination
- East doors at Mona Campbell building are emergency exit only
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Health Administration, Faculty of Health
- Job Postings
- Graduate Student Assistantships ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture