Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Discovery at Dalhousie brain tissue lab could lead to Alzheimer treatment
Dr. Sultan Darvesh says clinical trials of drugs to treat Alzheimer's disease have been unsuccessful largely due to difficulties diagnosing the disease, often only possible through autopsy results.
But that may change, due to a discovery made by researchers using specimens at the brain bank.
- Last chance to register
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Department of Engineering, Faculty of Agriculture
- Instructor Postings ‑ School of Dental Hygiene, Faculty of Dentistry
- Anesthesiologist takes the lead on competency based medical education
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School of Public Administration
- Community Day 2.0
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School Occupational Therapy, Faculty of Health
- Job Postings