Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Discovery at Dalhousie brain tissue lab could lead to Alzheimer treatment
Dr. Sultan Darvesh says clinical trials of drugs to treat Alzheimer's disease have been unsuccessful largely due to difficulties diagnosing the disease, often only possible through autopsy results.
But that may change, due to a discovery made by researchers using specimens at the brain bank.
- Dalplex/Dal Tigers registration temporarily unavailable from 9am‑2pm
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Public Administration/Management
- CSB General Parking Lot Closed Feb 18‑23
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ International Development Studies
- Specials this week at the Dalhousie UClub ‑ All are welcome! We open at 8 AM
- Program & Major Expo next week
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ International Development Studies/FASS
- Job Postings