Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Discovery at Dalhousie brain tissue lab could lead to Alzheimer treatment
Dr. Sultan Darvesh says clinical trials of drugs to treat Alzheimer's disease have been unsuccessful largely due to difficulties diagnosing the disease, often only possible through autopsy results.
But that may change, due to a discovery made by researchers using specimens at the brain bank.
- Research Assistant Posting ‑ School of Occupational Therapy
- Help Stuff‑A‑Bus for Feed Nova Scotia at Dalplex
- Help a student feel at home this Holiday
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School of Public Administration/Faculty of Management
- Job Postings
- Welcome reception for Dr. Teresa C. Balser, Provost and Vice‑President Academic
- Fall 2018 Computer Application Courses
- The Dal Stuttering Lab is looking for a participant