Today@Dal» Go to news main
Current Tides now available
Producing a magazine is no small feat. But graduate students in the Department of Oceanography have done it once again. Now available is the third volume of Current Tides, which explores the interdisciplinary nature of ocean research happening here at Dalhousie. Visit their website to learn more and download your own digital copy.
- Steel Oceans Sciences Building 4th Floor Restricted Access
- Studying for Success Workshops (Halifax)
- Frontiers in Ocean Sustainability
- Studley Campus Bioblitz
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Rowe School of Business/Faculty of Management
- Luncheon specials this week ‑ grab a friend and come to the University Club!
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Department of Classics
- National Payroll Week