Today@Dal» Go to news main
Current Tides now available
Producing a magazine is no small feat. But graduate students in the Department of Oceanography have done it once again. Now available is the third volume of Current Tides, which explores the interdisciplinary nature of ocean research happening here at Dalhousie. Visit their website to learn more and download your own digital copy.
- Reminder: CUSC Survey of First‑Year Students
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ School of Health Sciences
- Ergonomic equipment in classrooms
- Job Postings
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ College of Sustainability
- The Weldon Literary Moot ‑ Dracula on Trial!
- Reminder: Call for Dalhousie Research Award nominations
- FREE Study Skills Workshops (Halifax)