Today@Dal» Go to news main
Weight Watchers At‑Work starts January 15th
Weight Watchers At-Work meetings are back on campus in Halifax, starting Monday, January 15, 2018. The meetings will take place in Room 2190 of the Marion McCain Building on University Avenue from 12:30 to 1:30.
This is a 16-week At-Work Meeting Series. Join for free (registration fee waived), get $20 in product coupons, and pay 4 monthly payments of $55.15 (taxes in).
Think you know Weight Watchers? Well, there is news you need to hear. The new “Lifestyle” program allows you to enjoy more of the foods you love with less tracking. Follow a plan that fits your lifestyle.
Contact Shannon.Langton@dal.ca to learn more and let her know to expect you.
As always, running this meeting is contingent on getting enough people to sign up. Please do what you can to spread the word.
- New this year: Career on Track
- Walktober Weekly Trivia
- Important Change to Transfer Credit Process
- Pay Your Fines... with Food? Food for Fines Is Back.
- United Way campaign ‑ Mini‑launch this week
- Luncheon specials for this week at the Dal University Club — Please join us, all are welcome!
- Studying for Success Workshops (Halifax)
- Stay on Track registration open for all undergraduate students