Today@Dal» Go to news main
Develop competency in "Change and Innovation"
Change & Innovation is one of Dalhousie's Leadership Competencies.
It is described as: “Leading change and improvement to move the university ahead and enhance organizational results. Developing the skills, attitudes and behaviours needed to produce new or improved programs, services, outputs and strategies to meet current and future needs and gain competitive advantage”.
Making Change Stick focuses on knowing what to communicate, how to communicate it, and how to make change more comfortable. Ideas for facilitating and institutionalizing change are also discussed in this 25 minute video.
Note: If you have misplaced your Skillsoft specific log in information please go to Skillsoft Online Learning and use the “forgot your user ID” link. If you have never accessed Skillsoft before use Welcome or welcome as your password (it may be case sensitive depending on when you were entered into the system). If you have customized your password and forget what it is use the “forgot your password” link to set a new one. If you need further support please contact email@example.com
- Part‑time Academic Postings ‑ Economics
- Winter 2018 Computer Application Courses
- "Back To Balance" with Dietitian Carmen Swain
- Job Postings
- Parking change Wed., Jan. 24 ‑ Alumni Crescent
- University‑wide Teaching Awards
- User study recruitment notice
- Dal's former finance director takes new role as medical school's chief operating officer