Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media highlight: Dalhousie research team celebrates innovative Christmas tree development
Christmas tree growers have long had the sense that if the genetic codes from the best balsam fir trees were somehow isolated and manufactured to create a super genetic code, they could grow trees with the best needle retention, the best colour, the best aroma, the most effective pest resistance capabilities, and the most attractive architecture. The technologies Dr. Rajasekaran
Lada’s Chtistmas tree research team have developed will allow them to do just that.
- Sunday Morning Power Outage
- Participate & Win
- Offices of the President, Vice President Finance and Administration and Provost and Vice President Academic Moving
- We are seeking individuals and families with Breast Cancer Survivor experiences.
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Department of Engineering, Faculty of Agriculture
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Health Sciences/Faculty of Health
- Do you know a student who would benefit from one‑on‑one advising?
- Scholarship @ Dal Libraries ‑ New series starting fall 2018