Today@Dal» Go to news main
Dalplex driveway and parking affected December 7
A crucial piece of equipment for the new fitness centre (the chiller) must be installed on its roof Thursday, December 7. A crane and tractor trailer will be onsite early in the morning to deliver the equipment. To accommodate this, the current pedestrian path into the Dalplex will be narrowed for one day only. Security will also have to block off a number of parking spaces in the Dalplex lot to accommodate the arrival of the crane and tractor trailer. The noise that accompanies this lift is not expected to be disruptive. Operations will only be carried out within times allowed by the HRM Noise By-Law. If for some reason the chiller does not arrive in Halifax the day before as expected, this work will have to be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
- Sunday Morning Power Outage
- Participate & Win
- Offices of the President, Vice President Finance and Administration and Provost and Vice President Academic Moving
- We are seeking individuals and families with Breast Cancer Survivor experiences.
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Health Sciences/Faculty of Health
- Do you know a student who would benefit from one‑on‑one advising?
- Call for Winter Clothing Drive
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Department of Engineering, Faculty of Agriculture