Today@Dal» Go to news main
Cultivating relationships with your peers
For the month of December a Skillsoft Online video will be featured each week that is linked to the Dalhousie Leadership Competency of Relationship Building. This competency is defined as:
“identifying, building and maintaining formal and informal relationships and networks that add value to others, support the achievement of role-related objectives and further the interests of the university.”
Learn more about building, maintaining and leverage relationships by building rapport with your peers. Cultivating Relationships with Your Peers is a 21 minute video with some excellent ideas on how to do this.
Note: If you have misplaced your Skillsoft specific log in information please go to Skillsoft Online Learning and use the “forgot your user ID” link. If you have never accessed Skillsoft before use Welcome or welcome as your password (it may be case sensitive depending on when you were entered into the system). If you have customized your password and forget what it is use the “forgot your password” link to set a new one. If you need further support please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday Morning Power Outage
- Participate & Win
- Offices of the President, Vice President Finance and Administration and Provost and Vice President Academic Moving
- We are seeking individuals and families with Breast Cancer Survivor experiences.
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Health Sciences/Faculty of Health
- Do you know a student who would benefit from one‑on‑one advising?
- Call for Winter Clothing Drive
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Department of Engineering, Faculty of Agriculture