Today@Dal» Go to news main
Faculty and staff feedback on Draft Sexual Violence Policy
Dalhousie University has developed its first DRAFT Sexual Violence Policy, and the Senate Learning and Teaching Committee would like to hear your feedback on this draft.
Providing an environment that is free of discrimination, harassment and violence requires a commitment from all members of the university community.
To this end, this Policy will be one mechanism to prevent and respond to sexual violence within our community of students, faculty, staff and affiliated visitors.
The new Sexual Violence Policy is available here for your review.
We welcome and encourage your feedback as we develop this important Policy, and we invite you to complete the feedback survey (open until 4:30 pm on November 30) and/or attend an in-person feedback session:
For all students, faculty, staff:
Tuesday, November 28, 12:30-1:30 pm (Room 303, Student Union Bldg.)
Wednesday, November 29, 3:00-4:00 pm (University Hall, MacDonald Bldg.)
Thursday, November 30, 12:30-1:30 pm (Riverview Room, Jenkins Hall)
- Get creative and enter the 2019 Science As Art Photo Competition
- Call for alumni volunteer opportunities
- Winter 2018 Computer Application Courses
- Senate Agenda ‑ February 26, 2018
- It's not too late to Move More with Dalplex!
- Job Postings
- Graduate Internship/Research Assistant Posting ‑ School for Resource and Environmental Studies
- 20th Annual African Nova Scotian Music Association Awards Show