Today@Dal» Go to news main
Collective bargaining continues with CUPE Local 3912
Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 have continued to meet throughout the fall. Negotiations are progressing well. We are hopeful a tentative agreement can be reached by the end of December.
CUPE Local 3912 represents more than 1,200 part-time academics, teaching assistants, markers and demonstrators at Dalhousie. The CUPE Local 3912 collective agreement expired on August 31, 2016.
Regular updates will be posted on the Dalhousie Labour Relations website throughout the collective bargaining process.
- Pay Your Fines... with Food? Food for Fines Is Back.
- Important Change to Transfer Credit Process
- New this year: Career on Track
- Walktober Weekly Trivia
- United Way campaign ‑ Mini‑launch this week
- Luncheon specials for this week at the Dal University Club — Please join us, all are welcome!
- Studying for Success Workshops (Halifax)
- Stay on Track registration open for all undergraduate students