Today@Dal» Go to news main
Collective bargaining continues with CUPE Local 3912
Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 have continued to meet throughout the fall. Negotiations are progressing well. We are hopeful a tentative agreement can be reached by the end of December.
CUPE Local 3912 represents more than 1,200 part-time academics, teaching assistants, markers and demonstrators at Dalhousie. The CUPE Local 3912 collective agreement expired on August 31, 2016.
Regular updates will be posted on the Dalhousie Labour Relations website throughout the collective bargaining process.
- Nomination deadline extended to April 16 for President's Award for the Advancement of Equity, Diversity and Inclusiveness (EDI)
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ International Development Studies
- EPass program Spring roll out
- Operations & Maintenance Response Fund (O&MRF) for Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI) Projects
- Job Postings
- Move More t‑shirts available for pick up
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Environmental Science, Faculty of Science
- Get to Know your DalCard #6: DalCard Plus