Today@Dal» Go to news main
Collective bargaining continues with CUPE Local 3912
Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 have continued to meet throughout the fall. Negotiations are progressing well. We are hopeful a tentative agreement can be reached by the end of December.
CUPE Local 3912 represents more than 1,200 part-time academics, teaching assistants, markers and demonstrators at Dalhousie. The CUPE Local 3912 collective agreement expired on August 31, 2016.
Regular updates will be posted on the Dalhousie Labour Relations website throughout the collective bargaining process.
- Offices of the President, Vice‑President Finance and Administration and Provost and Vice‑President Academic Moving
- Media Highlight: Dalhousie led study says Canadian families' annual food bill will rise by $348 in 2018
- 2018 Computer Application Courses
- Highlights from the Healthy Dal blog
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Environmental Science Program, Faculty of Science
- Job Postings
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Faculty of Science
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 reach tentative agreement