Today@Dal» Go to news main
Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture/Faculty of Agriculture
Posting Date: November 15, 2017
Application Deadline: November 24, 2017
Position: CUPE – Teaching Assistant (65) required for course ANSC3000 (Animal Breeding) in the 2018 Winter semester.
Department Location: Haley Institute, Dalhousie Agricultural Campus
Pay Rate: In accordance with the CUPE Collective Agreement.
Working with animal breeding and genetics software. Assist Instructor in the preparation of drafting questions or goals for the students. Required to attend all labs and classes as needed, mark lab assignments and provide assistance to students.
Requirements of Position:
Experience in animal science required. Knowledge of animal breeding and genetics would be preferred.
If you are interested in the above position, please apply in writing by the application deadline to:
Donna Jamieson, Administrative Assistant
Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture, Dalhousie University
58 Sipu Road, Truro, N.S., B2N 5E3
Email: email@example.com Fax: 1-902-895-6734
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. Dalhousie University is committed to fostering a collegial culture grounded in diversity and inclusiveness. The university encourages applications from Aboriginal people, persons with a disability, racially visible persons, women, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and all candidates who would contribute to the diversity of our community.
- Nomination deadline extended to April 16 for President's Award for the Advancement of Equity, Diversity and Inclusiveness (EDI)
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ International Development Studies
- EPass program Spring roll out
- Job Postings
- Move More t‑shirts available for pick up
- Operations & Maintenance Response Fund (O&MRF) for Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI) Projects
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Environmental Science, Faculty of Science
- Get to Know your DalCard #6: DalCard Plus