Today@Dal» Go to news main
Human Resources team moving back to Room 150, Henry Hicks Building
Effective Monday, November 20 part of the Human Resources team will be back in Room 150, Henry Hicks Building. The team is currently in the Collaborative Health Education Building (CHEB), 5th Floor, and the move will take place next weekend.
Please note: The move includes Payroll, Talent Management, Academic Staff Relations, Assistant-Vice-President, HR, Immigration and Communications. The rest of the HR team is located in Room 21, Henry Hicks Building.
If you have questions about the move, please contact HR at 494-3700 or email@example.com.
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: School of Occupational Therapy
- This week's specials at the Dalhousie University Club
- Mosiac Calendar ‑ Observances and Events
- Part‑Time Academic Posting (repost): Dept. of Business and Social Sciences (Faculty of Agriculture)
- MacEachen Institute appoints Founding Fellows
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: School of Social Work
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: School of Health Administration
- Part‑Time Academic Postings: Department of Biology