Today@Dal» Go to news main
Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Psychology and Neuroscience
8 November 2017
16 November 2017
Teaching Assistant (TA130), January – April, 2018
Department of Psychology and Neuroscience, Life Sciences Centre
$2,990 (one term, 130 hours), as per the CUPE Collective Agreement
The Teaching Assistant will assist with Psychology 3502.03W (Statistical Methods II).
Duties include, but are not limited to:
1) Assist with student assessment (marking);
2) Hold office hours;
3) Assist during classes;
4) Give tutorials (< 5).
REQUIREMENTS OF POSITION: Neuroscience or Psychology graduate students are preferred but others having experience/facility with statistics, such as senior statistics students, will be considered. Some experience with R would be an asset but barring that a strong willingness to learn it is required.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE ABOVE POSITION, PLEASE APPLY IN WRITING BY THE APPLICATION DEADLINE:
Dr. J. Christie
Department of Psychology and Neuroscience
Life Sciences Centre
Dalhousie University is committed to fostering a collegial culture grounded in diversity and inclusiveness. The University encourages applications from Aboriginal people, persons with a disability, racially visible persons, women, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and all candidates who would contribute to the diversity of our community.
- Human Resources team moving back to Room 150, Henry Hicks Building
- Job Postings
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Rowe School of Business/Faculty of Management
- December 2017 Pay Days
- Collective bargaining continues with CUPE Local 3912
- Collective bargaining continues with DFA
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Rowe School of Business/Faculty of Management
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture/Faculty of Agriculture