Today@Dal» Go to news main
Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ University of King's College
The University of King’s College invites applications for a Teaching Assistant to handle duties in EMSP2390/CTMP2102/HSTC2811/CHIN2082.03F, “Asia & the West: Centuries of Dialogue”. “Asia & the West” examines east and south Asian thought, early modern western encounters with Asian thought and culture, and modern Asian perspectives on western thought and culture. Duties include marking written assignments, holding office hours, attending lectures, and meeting regularly with the professor. Please consult the Dalhousie Academic Timetable regarding the class time. Candidates may come from various fields but should have at least an undergraduate degree. Some familiarity with both Asian and western thought is required. The appointment will be at the level of TA90 or TA130. Applications should be received no later than Friday, September 15.
Please send or email an application letter and C.V. to:
Dr. Simon Kow
Early Modern Studies Programme
University of King’s College
Halifax, NS B3H 2A1
Phone: (902) 422-1271, ex. 156
The University of King’s College is an Employment Equity/Affirmative Action Employer. We encourage and welcome those who would contribute to the diversification of our staff and faculty including, but not limited to women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, visible minorities and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Get creative and enter the 2019 Science As Art Photo Competition
- Encouraging others to meet expectations
- Call for alumni volunteer opportunities
- Winter 2018 Computer Application Courses
- Senate Agenda ‑ February 26, 2018
- It's not too late to Move More with Dalplex!
- Healthy adult volunteers needed for research on memory and attention in people living with multiple sclerosis (MS)
- 20th Annual African Nova Scotian Music Association Awards Show