Today@Dal» Go to news main
Walkway reconstruction on Studley Campus
Two high-traffic pedestrian areas on Studley Campus are getting a makeover in time for the new academic year.
The entrance to the Student Union Building is being refurbished beginning Monday, August 14. The work will be done in two parts to allow entry at all times.
Also, a walkway at the base of the Studley Quad, near the Killam Loop, is being removed and replaced with sod. The walkway was a tripping hazard.
Please exercise caution around both these sites and follow fencing and signage at all times. Thank you for your understanding.
- Media Highlight: Dalhousie researcher explains roles of opioids, medical marijuana, and related drugs in chronic pain treatment
- MultiFaith Calendar ‑ August 16 ‑ 31
- Research study: Exploring sharing information in virtual environments _Round 3
- Teaching Assistant Posting: Canadian Studies Program
- Community Day is coming
- Job Postings
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: School of Health and Human Performance
- Teaching Assistant postings: Department of English