Today@Dal» Go to news main
Walkway reconstruction on Studley Campus
Two high-traffic pedestrian areas on Studley Campus are getting a makeover in time for the new academic year.
The entrance to the Student Union Building is being refurbished beginning Monday, August 14. The work will be done in two parts to allow entry at all times.
Also, a walkway at the base of the Studley Quad, near the Killam Loop, is being removed and replaced with sod. The walkway was a tripping hazard.
Please exercise caution around both these sites and follow fencing and signage at all times. Thank you for your understanding.
- Fall 2017 computer application courses
- Senate Agenda ‑ October 23, 2017
- Get your flu shot on campus
- New Security Operations Manager ‑ Truro Campus
- Job Postings
- Multifaith Calendar ‑ October 17 ‑ 31
- Improve your business writing
- 2017 Healthy Workplace Award ‑ Call for Nominations