Today@Dal» Go to news main
Walkway reconstruction on Studley Campus
Two high-traffic pedestrian areas on Studley Campus are getting a makeover in time for the new academic year.
The entrance to the Student Union Building is being refurbished beginning Monday, August 14. The work will be done in two parts to allow entry at all times.
Also, a walkway at the base of the Studley Quad, near the Killam Loop, is being removed and replaced with sod. The walkway was a tripping hazard.
Please exercise caution around both these sites and follow fencing and signage at all times. Thank you for your understanding.
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ International Development Studies
- Nomination deadline extended to April 16 for President's Award for the Advancement of Equity, Diversity and Inclusiveness (EDI)
- EPass program Spring roll out
- Job Postings
- Operations & Maintenance Response Fund (O&MRF) for Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI) Projects
- Move More t‑shirts available for pick up
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Environmental Science, Faculty of Science
- Get to Know your DalCard #6: DalCard Plus