Today@Dal» Go to news main
Walkway reconstruction on Studley Campus
Two high-traffic pedestrian areas on Studley Campus are getting a makeover in time for the new academic year.
The entrance to the Student Union Building is being refurbished beginning Monday, August 14. The work will be done in two parts to allow entry at all times.
Also, a walkway at the base of the Studley Quad, near the Killam Loop, is being removed and replaced with sod. The walkway was a tripping hazard.
Please exercise caution around both these sites and follow fencing and signage at all times. Thank you for your understanding.
- Offices of the President, Vice‑President Finance and Administration and Provost and Vice‑President Academic Moving
- Highlights from the Healthy Dal blog
- Media Highlight: Dalhousie led study says Canadian families' annual food bill will rise by $348 in 2018
- 2018 Computer Application Courses
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Environmental Science Program, Faculty of Science
- Job Postings
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Faculty of Science
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 reach tentative agreement