Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie researcher on "Is the food industry conspiring to make you fat?"
The scent of baked goods wafts towards you as the supermarket doors glide open. Your stomach rumbles and your mouth waters at the sight and smell of so much food.
Approximately 40,000 products are available in an average North American supermarket. Despite your best intentions, you succumb to the deals and offers that you don’t really need.
Read full story: https://theconversation.com/is-the-food-industry-conspiring-to-make-you-fat-81537
- Studying for Success Workshops (Halifax)
- Information Session: New SharePoint Interface
- Media Highlight: Dalhousie aims to double female computer science students in 2018
- This week's specials at your club ‑ The DalUClub
- Walktober Weekly Challenge
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Human Communication Disorders
- Dalhousie Research Services (DRS) Support Survey
- Job Postings