Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie researcher on "Is the food industry conspiring to make you fat?"
The scent of baked goods wafts towards you as the supermarket doors glide open. Your stomach rumbles and your mouth waters at the sight and smell of so much food.
Approximately 40,000 products are available in an average North American supermarket. Despite your best intentions, you succumb to the deals and offers that you don’t really need.
Read full story: https://theconversation.com/is-the-food-industry-conspiring-to-make-you-fat-81537
- "Dalhousie University: A 200th Anniversary Portrait" ‑ Pre‑order offer for faculty and staff
- Job Postings
- Chinese Embassy
- Participants for Sleep Education Focus Group Study
- Last chance: Have your say about the Dalhousie University Club
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ International Development Studies
- Nomination deadline extended to April 16 for President's Award for the Advancement of Equity, Diversity and Inclusiveness (EDI)
- EPass program Spring roll out