Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie researcher on "Is the food industry conspiring to make you fat?"
The scent of baked goods wafts towards you as the supermarket doors glide open. Your stomach rumbles and your mouth waters at the sight and smell of so much food.
Approximately 40,000 products are available in an average North American supermarket. Despite your best intentions, you succumb to the deals and offers that you don’t really need.
Read full story: https://theconversation.com/is-the-food-industry-conspiring-to-make-you-fat-81537
- Encourage your students to attend the Student Job & Career Fair
- Unleashing personal and team creativity
- Back on Track (formerly Bounce Back) registration is open for students
- Participants Needed for Hepatitis B Vaccine Study
- Marker Posting ‑ Rowe School of Business
- Job Postings
- Conciliation dates scheduled for Dalhousie and DFA collective bargaining
- MultiFaith Calendar ‑ Jan 15‑31