Today@Dal» Go to news main
Construction noise to increase on Sexton Campus
There will be a noticeable increase in noise on Sexton Campus beginning July 31 and continuing for at least four weeks. For eight to ten hours every day, intermittent drilling will take place on Sexton Field. Geothermal wells are being created to provide sustainable heating and cooling to the new buildings. The work will begin at 7 a.m. and conclude by 5 p.m. This is within Halifax bylaws.
We apologize for the inconvenience and disturbance caused by this work, but it is unavoidable. Thank you for your understanding. To learn more about the renewal of Sexton Campus visit Dal.ca/fm/idea-project.
- Last chance to get your tickets to the 20th annual African Nova Scotian Music Association awards show
- Instructor Postings ‑ Department of Chemistry
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Environmental Science, Faculty of Science
- Job Postings
- Instructor Posting ‑ Department of Earth Sciences
- Encouraging others to meet expectations
- It's not too late to Move More with Dalplex!
- Healthy adult volunteers needed for research on memory and attention in people living with multiple sclerosis (MS)