Today@Dal» Go to news main
Construction noise to increase on Sexton Campus
There will be a noticeable increase in noise on Sexton Campus beginning July 31 and continuing for at least four weeks. For eight to ten hours every day, intermittent drilling will take place on Sexton Field. Geothermal wells are being created to provide sustainable heating and cooling to the new buildings. The work will begin at 7 a.m. and conclude by 5 p.m. This is within Halifax bylaws.
We apologize for the inconvenience and disturbance caused by this work, but it is unavoidable. Thank you for your understanding. To learn more about the renewal of Sexton Campus visit Dal.ca/fm/idea-project.
- Marker posting (Management in the Public Sector)
- DalCard contest
- Job posting
- Teaching Assistant posting: School of Public Administration
- Teaching Assistant postings: University of King's College
- Part‑Time Academic Postings: School of Physiotherapy
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: Rowe School of Business
- Teaching Assistant and Marker posting: Faculty of Engineering, Undergraduate Studies Office