Today@Dal» Go to news main
Construction noise to increase on Sexton Campus
There will be a noticeable increase in noise on Sexton Campus beginning July 31 and continuing for at least four weeks. For eight to ten hours every day, intermittent drilling will take place on Sexton Field. Geothermal wells are being created to provide sustainable heating and cooling to the new buildings. The work will begin at 7 a.m. and conclude by 5 p.m. This is within Halifax bylaws.
We apologize for the inconvenience and disturbance caused by this work, but it is unavoidable. Thank you for your understanding. To learn more about the renewal of Sexton Campus visit Dal.ca/fm/idea-project.
- Senate Agenda for September 24, 2018
- Get Ready for Pink Day ‑ Tuesday, Sept. 25
- Steel Oceans Sciences Building 4th Floor Restricted Access
- Studying for Success Workshops (Halifax)
- Frontiers in Ocean Sustainability
- Studley Campus Bioblitz
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Rowe School of Business/Faculty of Management
- Luncheon specials this week ‑ grab a friend and come to the University Club!