Today@Dal» Go to news main
Construction noise to increase on Sexton Campus
There will be a noticeable increase in noise on Sexton Campus beginning July 31 and continuing for at least four weeks. For eight to ten hours every day, intermittent drilling will take place on Sexton Field. Geothermal wells are being created to provide sustainable heating and cooling to the new buildings. The work will begin at 7 a.m. and conclude by 5 p.m. This is within Halifax bylaws.
We apologize for the inconvenience and disturbance caused by this work, but it is unavoidable. Thank you for your understanding. To learn more about the renewal of Sexton Campus visit Dal.ca/fm/idea-project.
- Student Ratings of Instruction (SRI)
- SharePoint Training: Using Document Libraries
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ French
- Participate & Win! Families Needed for Quick & Fun Study on Prosocial Behaviour
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ History of Science and Technology Programme
- Senate Agenda ‑ November 27, 2017
- Calling Card Changes ‑ Bell Aliant
- Multifaith Calendar ‑ November 22 ‑ 30