Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie professor provides insight on maintaining employee productivity during the summer
Although seasonal workers make the bulk of their money during the summer, professionals and top-tier managers tend to work hard right through the fair-weather summer months, many other employees tend to, well, go into summer mode. And it costs companies money.
Dr. Eddy Ng, a professor of organizational behaviour and the F.C. Manning chair in economics and business at Dalhousie University, says a more lackadaisical attitude at this time of year can cut employee productivity by as much as 10 per cent.
Read full story (http://thechronicleherald.ca/business/1486051-marketing-automation-company-has-new-take-on-productivity)
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School of Human Communication Disorders, Faculty of Health
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Faculty of Science
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Rowe School of Business
- Marker Posting ‑ School of Health Sciences
- Job Postings ‑ Agricultural Campus
- Marker Posting ‑ School of Information Management
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School of Public Administration/Management
- Job Postings ‑ Human Resources ‑ Agricultural Campus