Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie professor provides insight on maintaining employee productivity during the summer
Although seasonal workers make the bulk of their money during the summer, professionals and top-tier managers tend to work hard right through the fair-weather summer months, many other employees tend to, well, go into summer mode. And it costs companies money.
Dr. Eddy Ng, a professor of organizational behaviour and the F.C. Manning chair in economics and business at Dalhousie University, says a more lackadaisical attitude at this time of year can cut employee productivity by as much as 10 per cent.
Read full story (http://thechronicleherald.ca/business/1486051-marketing-automation-company-has-new-take-on-productivity)
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Faculty of Science
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School for Resource and Environmental Studies
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ College of Pharmacy
- Job Postings
- Listen to Sciographies — a podcast about Canadian science and the people who make it happen
- Atlantic Universities' Teaching Showcase 2018
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: Dalhousie Integrated Science Program (DISP)
- Participate & win with the Early Social Development Lab