Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie professor provides insight on maintaining employee productivity during the summer
Although seasonal workers make the bulk of their money during the summer, professionals and top-tier managers tend to work hard right through the fair-weather summer months, many other employees tend to, well, go into summer mode. And it costs companies money.
Dr. Eddy Ng, a professor of organizational behaviour and the F.C. Manning chair in economics and business at Dalhousie University, says a more lackadaisical attitude at this time of year can cut employee productivity by as much as 10 per cent.
Read full story (http://thechronicleherald.ca/business/1486051-marketing-automation-company-has-new-take-on-productivity)
- Daily specials this week at the DalUClub ~ your club
- Canada Foundation for Innovation: Innovation Fund Information Session
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Rowe School of Business/Faculty of Management
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Department of Engineering, Faculty of Agriculture
- Instructor Postings ‑ School of Dental Hygiene, Faculty of Dentistry
- Anesthesiologist takes the lead on competency based medical education
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School of Public Administration
- Last chance to register