Today@Dal» Go to news main
Improve your reading speed and comprehension
The final course featured this month is on a skill that will help everyone in their ability to read and learn. For the month of May we have featured a weekly Skillsoft Online Learning video aligned with the Dalhousie Competency “Development”. The Development competency is about working genuinely to build capacity and foster individual, team and organizational development.
Identifying opportunities for growth and taking responsibility for learning from others are behaviours that demonstrate competency in “Development”
Check out this week’s 20 minute video Improving Your Reading Speed and Comprehension You will learn how to measure your current reading speed. Simple techniques to improve speed and comprehension are covered.
Note: If you have misplaced your Skillsoft specific log in information please go to Skillsoft Online Learning and use the “forgot your user ID” link. If you have never accessed Skillsoft before use Welcome or welcome as your password (it may be case sensitive depending on when you were entered into the system). If you have customized your password and forget what it is use the “forgot your password” link to set a new one. If you need further support please contact email@example.com
- Studying for Success Workshops (Halifax)
- Specials this week at the UClub ‑ please join us! All are welcome
- Halifax Universities Career Fair
- NRC‑IRAP: Science and Technology Assistance
- Wear pink tomorrow and support respect at Dal
- Part‑time Academic Posting ‑ School for Resource and Environmental Studies
- Dalplex Parking Lot Changes ‑ Effective Monday, Sept. 24
- Senate Agenda for September 24, 2018