Today@Dal» Go to news main
Improve your reading speed and comprehension
The final course featured this month is on a skill that will help everyone in their ability to read and learn. For the month of May we have featured a weekly Skillsoft Online Learning video aligned with the Dalhousie Competency “Development”. The Development competency is about working genuinely to build capacity and foster individual, team and organizational development.
Identifying opportunities for growth and taking responsibility for learning from others are behaviours that demonstrate competency in “Development”
Check out this week’s 20 minute video Improving Your Reading Speed and Comprehension You will learn how to measure your current reading speed. Simple techniques to improve speed and comprehension are covered.
Note: If you have misplaced your Skillsoft specific log in information please go to Skillsoft Online Learning and use the “forgot your user ID” link. If you have never accessed Skillsoft before use Welcome or welcome as your password (it may be case sensitive depending on when you were entered into the system). If you have customized your password and forget what it is use the “forgot your password” link to set a new one. If you need further support please contact email@example.com
- Lab Demonstrator Position ‑ School of Health and Human Performance
- Lab Demonstrator Position ‑ School of Health Sciences
- Public Lectures: SIM Search Candidates (Nov 23rd & 24th)
- Correction: Collective bargaining continues with DFA
- Job Postings
- This week's specials at the DalUClub ~ Everyone is welcome
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture/Faculty of Agriculture
- Job Posting ‑ College of Sustainability